8.21.2006

well it's official

no matter what I do I can't get the *(&%&% image uploaded..something is odd in Denmark...so you get me in all my glory writing. BORING ;) Bonni said she couldn't believe I updated....HA she never does her blog.....

I cleaned my scrap desk this past week...got a big ol box to donate and labeled everything. Did that stop me from loading up on new stuff? Heck NO...I've got Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket and Heidi Swapp filling my drawers..it's all so pretty. Anna has her own drawer now and loves to "scrap" with me. She told Jess- scrapping makes me happy.... LMBO The kid has got it honestly at least!

She's SO funny lately. I mean just so much fun to be around. Knock on wood she's in her own room after I lay down with her at night and mainly sleeping mostly through...the sleep for ME is amazing. I'm much nicer to be around! ;)

Ok this blows..come on admit it..no photos...man I am steamed....and I don't know how to fix it....I'm hitting the dumb image button..but nothing! Nada, zip...Kev won't look at it I bet...hmm

4 comments:

Anita said...

Yaaaaay for you updating your blog. Now would you do me a favor and tell SA's server to let me back in? I was changing my email to aford@mbbns.com and now the blasted thing says I'm not a valid user. I have stuff to upload to the gallery. I have chatting to do. I have a LIFE online but I can't get to it! I'm going to cryyyyyyyyy :( HELP!

The Mom said...

I have lots of room here if you need to "store" any of those new things!! :)

Sorry it won't let you load pics...

Just Say Julie said...

glad to read your update! the image thing stinks!

Anita said...

Hey, pictures are working again. Get in there and update that blog!