2.22.2007

The Long and Short of it ;)





Well it's been awhile and I had my hair straightened for a day the other day (verdict was no one really liked it) Anna hated it btw :)


I kinda like it more curly too I guess but it was fun and glamorous for a bit. I hated having it fly around my face though :) LOL With curls it usually stays mostly where you put it. :)



I am behind in posting things so I will share one more CHA photo of me, Amy and Liz :)

And then maybe a few of my recent layouts...haven't been scrapping too much.
But at least you can see I still do scrap on occasion ;)Using KI Memories Pet shop line..loved it :)
Using an upcoming kit for ScrapAddict :)
Using the new American Crafts papers -which we carry at ScrapAddict.com Love them- very festive. And the layout is about how close Anna got to Uncle Ron....he was her GOto boy ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like those photos! And your hair is so long when you straighten it.

Melanie said...

You look great, but I have to say that I love your curls, too. Okay, so maybe that's coming from a person with stick-straight hair who loves curly hair. ;) Thanks for finally updating your blog! :)

Anita said...

You are such a hottie. I know how you feel, though. I've totally lost my mojo. I've shopped a lot more than played with my stuff, as you can attest to. I think it's the weather, being SICK all flippin' winter, and this whole house issue. I'm tired! :( It will get better, right? And I guess I can quit nagging you to update now. Guess I'll go bug Bonni!

Monica K said...

Great photos, Felicia! So was the straight hair just a temporary thing? Is it curly again? This will call for MORE photos to be taken. ;)

Cynthia said...

You are one hot mama with that 'do! :)