5.15.2008

Scolded


I've been told by some close friends that I do NOT update this blog enough. Well embarassing as it is to admit..I keep forgetting and resetting the password. Maybe now I'll remember :)

I've tried to scrap a few times in the last month..but thoughts have been on my local storefront which is not doing well. This economy is killing us and we've been to lawyers and then stressed over it. I'm leaving it in God's hands now..but have put out my applications for substitute teaching.


I lost another 5 lbs in the last week..due to stomach flu...I somehow feel there are better ways to go about this. Seriously.


I won a prize on Cosmo Cricket's blog..their new line Hello Sunshine is SO sweet. I think we'll do something with it...I really like the color combos a lot.


And finally I'll leave you with a layout if I can snag the image....I do have lots more to say but work awaits.....


No comments: