6.21.2009

I can't do it



sit still or rest...I just can't....I am off school this summer and I am lost LOL...the family keeps laughing at me....it's ridiculous....I've planned task after tast btwn vacations to get me through. I've reorganized the house, purged items...cleaned up..my Mom had our cousin Mark out to paint( Need to take photos..once it's clean up there I promise LOL)....and I still can't rest. Yesterday was to be a quiet day of scrapping..I promise Nic to do an album of her adorable nephew Teo...so what do I do? ONE page and then decide to trim the bushes in front. Um. Yeah..NOT a good idea. Ask my brother Tom why I never pursued a career in Haircutting. The bushes look horrid. Not just bad. BUT I then decided it was time to weed my flower bed and convert it to a rock garden.



This was done after MUCH discussion with my green thumb stepMomma.....just plant rocks. Ok...we did and it looks fantastic..but man was it a lot of work. I put in three flower pots..easily swapped when I kill them. Notice I didn't say if. And then lots of other flower pots. Next summer we are braving a vegetable garden!

We just got back from Ga/Fl and are heading to Co/Ut/Nv in a week. It's been rush, rush, rush. I will include some more photos..b/c I hate reading blogs with nothing to see

I'll try and not be so neglectful!



Fee

No comments: