10.09.2006

YUM-o and other ramblings

EVOO- who knew? I've been watching Rachael Ray now on daytime and I've never watched her before..but man we just had a condensed version of her Ravioli Lasagna and YUM-o it was delish....I can't wait for Kev to try it!!!!!

I am going to be ordering her books now..love the 30 min dinner ideas..so up my alley!

What have we been up to? An impromptu visit to Herrin to visit my dad who was doing poorly..he's still in the hospital...I took all of his bills...visited his house and got him set up to come here for rehab (hopefully)...I left him in the VA there - confused and dazed and hopefully will have him near us soon..it's SO frustrating to deal with a loved one's medical care from hours away :(

I did manage to scrap ONE page while I was there...am I in a giving mood to SNEAK peek an upcoming kit? Hmmm....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We Love Rachel Ray! I have some of her books, but haven't used them. Be sure to post recipes you use, so I can try them, too.

Hope all goes smoothly with your dad getting closer to you.

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

cant stand the "O" after everything she says... but I am going to try some of her recipes.. and why cant she just say...
Extra Virgin Olive Oil??? ;)

Hope your Dad gets moved by you soon.

Anita said...

She's such a cutie. I've never watched Rachel Ray. I guess I'm not missing much? ;)
Hope you get the dad mess straightened out.