12.01.2006

Poor neglected soul!


this Blog..that's what's neglected ;)

I used to LOVE blogging but unfortunately every time I came it would never upload photos..we'll try again today and see if it's better...we'll start with the photo of my father I wanted to upload last time..if I still have it! AHA It works..I was almost going to switch to the beta version but that one scared me..anyone else do it yet?

So that's Dad..at my brother's wedding..he looks ok..but to me personally he looks so sick..not the big, stocky guy he always was. I had a nice dream of him last night..where he wasn't dead anymore...not that it was a miracle or anything he just wasn't dead but we had already put the house in probate, etc and I was explaining why he had no change of clothes..but I was SO relieved to see him. And he didn't look sick like this anymore. I think he was coming to me in my dreams to tell me he was ok. I'm glad I could tell him I'm doing ok too! Love you dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a peaceful dream.

And I am scared of Beta, too. Haven't heard from anyone who has tried it.