1.01.2007

Testing




Sorry just a quick test as I switched to the new blogger version...I never went during beta so this is new for me! I think it will be nice...glad I switched!

okay it's official...the new version is MUCH faster..be on the lookout for tons of photos to annoy you again. The one of me and Anna is priceless...Mikey took it...and I had asked anna if she was smiling and she said YES LOL OMG her face just kills me....mind you the cute one of the three was halfway through 105 of them!


So these were my xmas morning pics and I didn't take any all xmas day.. Hope my brother sends me the link and uploads his for me soon! I wanna scrap them!

And finally a new layout I did recently! :) Using our recent We Gather Together SDJ using the beautiful Thankful? KI Papers :) This was one of the DT's sketches...someone claim it please...it's beautiful!!!!!

Thanks for looking girls..more from me in 07!

Now get your blogs updated!!!!!! LOL

9 comments:

Emma said...

Love all the photos and the layout. I'm going to update my blog now :)

Contessa Kris said...

Oh my word! Are your kids adorable or what?! Love the layout. I need to get some of that paper!

Anita said...

LOVE IT! Love those pics. Those are too precious.

Laura said...

Great photos! And looking forward to more throughout the year.

Anonymous said...

I love that second picture of all the kids, do you lay on the floor and have them look over you? I want to steal that pose!

Carolyn F said...

LOVE the picture of you and Anna LOL!

Just Say Julie said...

you have adorable kiddos!!

Happy new year! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Bonni said...

Beautiful pictures and LO...

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

Aww.. you have beautiful Children! Love that pouty Anna Face! Awesome Layouts too!!