6.04.2008

Long and short of it




We got K a haircut...super cute one...thanks Ashley! If you can visit the girls at the Hair Cuttery in my town..they do great cuts and color. (Taylor does my color!)
Anyway this is the cut that started all the crud at K's school.....with drama club - and the teacher.....I don't think she looks bad or like a boy with this haircut...it rocks.
See the before? How messy it was? Took her hours to straighten so then she asked if she could chop it off and I was all for it..even had though of a style and it looked so much better than what she was describing...her friends didn't even recognize her!!!!!




7 comments:

Karen said...

Love Love Love the new haircut!!! It does rock!! :-) Hugs, Ruby

Loreluca said...

Oh, my goodness, Felicia, she looks absolutely ADORABLE!!!! I wanted to get Coco a hair cut just like that, I hope she looks just as cute!
Hugs, my friend!

Joy Hollingshaus said...

Hi Fee: Just got back from Florida and just read your email about the store. I'm so sorry. See you Monday.

elizabeth, eliza, liza, liz, elles, etc. said...

3210 Hinckley Hall
Provo, UT 84604
thats my address for the summer (until mid august)

Bonni said...

Katie's hair looks super cute..totally love it :)

Joy Hollingshaus said...

Hi Fee: How are you doing? Hope all is well. Thinking about you my dear!

Anonymous said...

Hey I sent you an email through scrap addict..be on the look out!
Cari