7.02.2008

Congrats to Mr and Mrs Demott

And can we say- it's about darn time you two. It was THE wedding to be at...even though the church photos were so rushed.....and I didn't get the shots I totally wanted (thanks to Jim for being there with his "hobby" camera which blew mine out of the water)- the day was FUN...and isn't that the most important thing? I managed to get photos of pretty much EVERYONE there (their one request) and the band was awesome as was the dj...I wish I wasn't so tired that I could have stayed and danced. The food- amazing and the love....stunning. I was so honored to be part of your special day!































1 comment:

Loreluca said...

AWESOME pictures, my friend!!! Your friend is very lucky that you could help her out! I wanted to give my neighbors a scrapbook of the wedding, and ordering the pictures is just ridicilous!!! $6.75 each 4x6, can you believe it???