2.10.2006

pretty cool!


saw this on another blog..thought the words were very TRUE :) Go to this site to add it to your blog :)

http://www.snapshirts.com/custom.php

What's new....? Nothing much...today I am scrapping if it kills me..but I have a pile of work sitting next to me....a huge pile..that really should be entered into qb before taxes are done.

The house is a mess...what else is new? I am hoping we get it cleaned soon...and this weekend we have lots going on....packing kits on sun (love ya mom) and tomorrow a CNY celebration...Anna's first playgroup. YAY we are bringing these awesome easy to make pot stickers (Ling Ling) from costco..they and the plum sauce that comes in there are delish.

Contemplating signing up for thegrocerygame.com Elaine mentioned it on our boards and it sounds good...esp if I can save 65% on groceries. :) Hey if any of you sign up use Elaine's name if you know her or mine please...we can earn free weeks...

I am hoping it saves me SOME money somehow.

That's it...ok off to scrap :)

Maybe I'll post a layout later.

If you haven't visited the store lately- Basic Grey preorder is up as well at Cbx...MM going up later this weekend and we are hoping to have the product soon.....we are almost sold out of BG and we also are offering the new American Crafts rubons for sale....not too many of those left either...they have a TON of letters! And are packaged so smartly!

Also lots of other new stuff in the store now. :)

More from me later and hopefully more pics soon!

3 comments:

Just Say Julie said...

The store is rocking!!

Don't worry about cleaning the house - scrap the day away!! (I say as I am planning not to clean and just scrap!)

Carolyn F said...

I need to place an order...

Anita said...

Oh heck. I went and did it and it told me I placed an order! LOL They'd better not come after me for any money or I'll tell them I spent it all at ScrapAddict!