7.14.2006

Having quite the week



it's been a doozy...let's hope this weekend is better...we have kev's college reunion for his friends..they do this yearly so it'll be nice to catch up with everyone and it's at a house only minutes from here so that is nice too. :) But it's gonna be 90 something and I will be crabbing i am sure! So I have lots of layouts to sneak...here's one or two with an upcoming August kit...it took forever and lots of blood, sweat and tears with the company but they finally came through with the papers! I hope you enjoy these sneak peeks...it's always fun to give them to you. I got these two layouts done today lickedty split too...using a Kim sketch and a Monica sketch..luv you both..thanks for the continued inspiration. :) I scrapped 2 layouts yesterday too..felt good...since I've been so wrapped up in CHA ordering. SIGH Here's hoping next week is better. I have half my dt coming in to stay with me..should be interesting...should I warn them that Kev's bark is worse than his bite :wink:

More sneaks from me in a bit. The next two if you are REAL nice are very NEW kits..Sept ones...whoo hoo! Even the DT hasn't seen these yet!

2 comments:

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

LOVE the look of this kit!!! and im getting nervous. so If I dont say much.. its cuz, I might yack.. just kidding. ;) Im excited, just hope I can help, alot ;)

Bonni said...

Gorgeous LOs girl..I must have missed these