7.10.2006

Weekly Blog Challenge #2-

Have your kids describe you in 5 words:

Mikey:
1. Nice
2. Funny
3. Cool
4. hardworking
5. giving

Katie:
1. Creative
2. Smart
3. Beautiful
4. Kind Hearted
5. joyful

AnnaGrace:
1. cheetah
2. mommy
3. (when asked if I am pretty she says no I am ugly - oh boy)
4. nice
5. good

OMGoodness is that funny or what? They came up with some real good ones...I disagree with the UGLY and CHEETAH though ok?????

And on my kids:
What *I* Say about them:

Mikey:
1. Smart
2. Handsome
3. Good hearted
4. Polite
5. hysterically funny

Katie:
1. Poised
2. Beautiful
3. Good hearted
4. Polite
5. super smart

AnnaGrace
1. A pistol
2. Beautiful
3. Funny
4. Polite
5. Hellraiser

Kevin:
1. Funny
2. Very, very smart
3. Sexy and handsome
4. Hard working
5. Good hearted
6. Kills bugs
7. Shops for me
8. tall and handsome
9. Bluest eyes I've ever seen (next to my brothers)
10. Kissed by angels (tons of freckles that I love)
11. The best bald head in the world...and the cutest mustache
12...ok so the list for him can go on and on..... :)

4 comments:

The Mom said...

cheetah -- how did she come up with that? Maybe she meant you were quick? :)

Too cute!

Just Say Julie said...

cheetah?!?!?

that is hilarious! i need to do thiss one!

pixleyyy said...

OMG ... that is TOOOO funny! Great lists. Love that you describe your kids as "polite". So few of us can say that about our kids these days.

Bonni said...

LMAO, I think AG nailed it ;)