11.13.2007






Anna is definitely unique and her own person...she refused to wear the Snow White costume at first....b/c it wasn't the BAT costume she wanted....then she put Katie's old hat on her head and called herself a PUMPKIN LOL She is something this kid. She was wearing her Goin' Bananas red shirt....her purple paisley pants and blue turquoise crocs...oy vey!



After we visited Margaret (she says I call her Marge and she calls her Margaret) she decided to dress in her Snow White costume. Wonders never cease to amaze me. Of course it was over her clothes and her crown was falling off but all in all an adorable PRINCESS!!!





She even managed to walk most of it...but good thing we brought the stroller...she petered out at the end and decided she wanted to go home. Pretty somber Halloween with a weirdo on the loose but we had fun. Kev wants to join up with the people who drag a wagon filled with alcohol next year....I'm at least bringing a hot chocolate ;)

And my major overwhelming feeling? Thank goodness another halloween is over with. Cheryl is loaning me a candy corn costume in 2 years...and I got Mikey - Davey Jones I think from Tarjay for a whopping $5 marked down from $50. Anna has agreed to be a witch like her Margaret for next year..YAY me as that was $3 on clearance...poor Kati will have to go with a creative one next year again as she's at that age where it is no longer cool to dress up but definitely fun to terrorize or t&t for candy.



2 comments:

Carolyn F said...

Great pictures of Anna!!

Latrice said...

Hey Fee. Just wanted to stop by your blog and say hi!! Your Anna is too cute. I can't wait to meet her one of these days.
Latrice