11.13.2007

Forgot my TAG from Jess...might have missed a few more ;)

But here are my boring answers!

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.once again, thanks Jess http://jessicabellus.blogspot.com/
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs. (ha I might never do this one!)

People I am tagging: My Mom, Bonni, Laura, Carolyn, Meghan, Cynthia, Briana :)

My odd facts.....

1. I used to have to sleep with the covers over my ears....am usually terrified to be in the house at night and sleep...the house alarm has helped with that :)

2. I like to color- which I've shared before but I am a coloring book snob...it has to have GREAT lines I like care bears or strawberry shortcake best. I also hate to share my books and god forbid someone colors on my page. I sign all pages I do with my initials and date and I hate using used crayons...

3. I hate Halloween. Yep it's true..I have hated this holiday for years.....why do we dress up as idiots and go beg for candy when I can just buy it at the store?

4. Geez I might not have 7 random things to tell about me LOL- I was going to be a lawyer when I was younger...or a teacher...guess I got the degree and certificate for teacher but skipped lawyer :)

5. I love to people watch...it's always interesting to see what people are like....so when we are at amusement parks ,etc I love to watch ppl interact with each other...wanted to be an anthropologist also but for the little matter of no running water/showers out in the field ;)

6. Ok i am not doing well at this....I hate chain letters...and never do them. I take that back..did the dish towel and recipe one once and got nary a one back!

7. But was superstitious enough to get that Amish Friendship bread and struggled for weeks to not let the starter batter die so that I wouldn't upset some Amish somewhere who had no idea I had their starter batch...b/c let's face it...do you think they really care?

LOL Enjoy!

No comments: