11.01.2007

Yay it's fixed

and a HUGE thanks to Jess for fixing it and doing up this banner for me. Better yet she gave me a blog address that helps you do your own banners! I love this photo that Jess took though so it's gonna stay for a while now..less dizzy to have it only once though right???

I have a ton of layouts to scan...and upload..will work on that when I can get into my office and we have some new pictures too...today we go and get our family pictures taken after school and I am so excited that Cari is taking them for us...I've already warned her how hard they are Jess ;)

We'll see what she comes up with!

And until tomorrow I bid you adieu and am so grateful for the little things....I'm glad that my best friend is mine for life without the possibility of parole :wink: - her words not mine and I'm glad that her dh is home for some R&R and that he's out there risking his life everyday for us - makes the pettiness and nastiness of life so pitiful. I hope you find that scrapping mojo again sweets....it's not worth it to lose it over drama - life is too short.

I'm happy to report it's November and I made it through the year of firsts...I miss my Dad everyday and my kids still start me crying when they cry about missing their Poppa but it is getting easier. We do our high fives "Poppa Style" and we talk and laugh about the good times...it's brought me closer to my brothers and for that I am truly thankful this thanksgiving season.

In that vein I am thankful for a great team online and locally who have helped me make my dream come true...my family and manager Cheryl. And anyone who has helped us. Gotta run..contractor is here! YAY

No comments: