1.08.2008

Do I update here?









not often enough. A friend just asked me if I do a lot and I said yes and then realized sadly- no I don't :)

So I will upload some photos from xmas. We had such a calm, great day. The tree is still up staring me in the face but Mom promised to help me dismantle BOTH of them today.




We are still waiting on our basement to be done but the movers move Mom and Riss in this friday. We've had my gram staying with me too while she recovers from leg pain so we've had quite the full house! Not forgetting that we are also dog sitting Tom's dog Cassidy. :)




Kev got me this awesome new lens for xmas- an F1.4 50mm lens...it takes such CRISP clear photos but I'm still learning. I'll upload some of my faves with it....keeping in mind I am a novice and unless Cari starts offering PRIVATE lessons for me I may *never* improve.




The weather here has been so odd that I am never sure whether to put on shorts or a sweater. Today it's stormy rain and 50 degrees...last week it was an ice storm. See what I mean?

only a few short days until Miss Anna and I leave for a wonderful break....we head out on a plane to visit Aunt Bonni. I am not packed yet but hope to do that tomorrow....ok nothing great to really say :)


The picture of Kev was taken in front of the window...well all were..I love that this lens will "blow" out the background. Of course I'm shooting in AV mode and um realized that shooting in the snow on a high ISO means a totally white photo ;)








Ok I am in NO mood to futz with the setup of this..so enjoy! :)
Fee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These all look great! You will get the hang of it. It took me awhile! When do you want your private lesson? Then I can practice on your kids with my new lens...it is a monster!
Cari