1.13.2008

Miss you woman





we had a great time...we didn't even get arrested...Anna was a dream on this trip and it showed me I can and WILL do this again sometime soon. I was so burnt out and needed to see my best friend...it was a rough deployment for her with Chris gone for his third time.....it was just good to get away and regroup.






In the past 6 months things have changed so much at the store..both online and locally. I am lovin' the changes online...what at first seemed to be insurmountable ended up being so good for Anita and myself...Anita...she's such an easy going person...we get everything done..on time and nicely- no drama..and that's important...it's important to realize that there are ppl who have drama and love to give it and will ALWAYS put their own interests first..I'm glad I didn't listen to the griping...esp since she's been my friend for geez 13 years....!!!? Anita..we are officially gettin' up there ;) I'll bring the walkers.






Anyway change is bound to happen and I am feeling my way in this retail business and learning SO much....I'm grateful for the opportunity.






Back to my trip...I had to bribe the kids to let me take photos although when I was having them jump over me sitting on the ground they thought that was high fun. And I crawled through a playground for these shots...Love Bon's kids..they are such good kids..yes even stinker Hannah Banana when avoiding Anna Banana :) I am so glad they got their Rock Band..so I can sing with them when we see them next ;)


I took a ton of pics..these are only a few surprisingly!




1 comment:

Bonni said...

I miss you more girl! I really do. I know I suck lately at keeping in touch :( but I think of you often and miss you! You know I'm here for no matter WHAT!!
Love you girl