1.08.2008

Etsy



who knew I'd love this place so much? I'm addicted and I am dragging my employees into it too :) I've bought quite a few purses lately and all seem to be from ONE person. So I thought I'd give her a plug..I'd like to think we are becoming friends since I only talk to her every few weeks lately. If you are so inclined and want beautiful purses like mine..go check her out and mention I sent you. She does custom work too which I love. I bought my first purse after being side tracked from my original purpose..which was a camera strap from Emily Falconbridge....too funny that story....and thanks to Sandra for originally hooking me onto Etsy and letting me peek at all her faves.....so I found Jill and then bought a purse in a lovely Amy Butler fabric...YUM...got that one and asked for a camera bag..then when I was showing CherylW the bags she got me to order a 3rd one with more padding for my camera..and now it will be traveling in style ;)


I'll share that bag once I get it...but let me try and find images of the other bags....
ok if you want to order any...go here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5176604
Jillyd Bags

Love her!!!


fee

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Jill has been my very best friend since kindergarten so I had to pop in and say how thrilled I am that she's getting a little recognition for her gorgeous handbags. :) She's the best! :) Oh, and I got a little peak at the fabric choices for the new camera bags she's making for you and they're SO fun. Can't wait to see the bags all sewn up. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Felicia for the recognition. I truly appreciate it. I see my friend Shawn left a comment too. Sweet of her. She is the one who taught me to sew. Check out her blog to sometime.
Havea great day!!

Sandy said...

I'm glad I could contribute to the Etsy obsession!