8.21.2008

A special shout out

To three very dear friends...Bonni, Ron and Dolly who were there for me in my moment of crisis with appropriate words of wisdom....Bonni for holding my hand and not judging me or looking at me oddly ;) well no more than usual...and Ron and Dolly for giving me a shoulder (or car) to weep in and pointing out the obvious. For that I shall be eternally grateful. You made the order in the universe make sense again and I love all three of you. I don't know what I did to be granted such good friends but I thank God everyday for all of you!

4 comments:

Lily said...

What a wonderful tribute!

Loreluca said...

Hope all is well, hun!
:(
Hugs from the Riordan's household!

Bonni said...

awwe, stop that stuff before you make my eyes drip!
Love you too girl :)

Bonni said...

awwwwe stop that before you make my eyes leak wet stuff!
love you too girl