8.20.2009

First day- Orientation














I can't believe it..but K started High School today....funny that a week or so ago I got the invite to my 20th HS reunion (not attending but still). I dropped her off with her friends for orientation and as we speak she is outside hanging out with the "gang" to see who has what - when :)



Such an exciting time. Tonight is the first Freshman Mixer...maybe they are breaking the parents in gently to Homecoming when she attends with ALL grades? So tonight a dance...she's going with her group of friends....not sure what I'll do when she's invited to a dance by 1 person..aka a BOY - we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. She's becoming an adult so fast it seems. I managed to snap some pics. Next week I *will* get more on the first day of school LOL

I have three kids in three different schools this year- AG is in 1st grade and freaking out.....M will be in middle school and K is in high school. Fun times. I go back on the 1st of September..nice that I have a week to settle them and my Mom into a routine!










No comments: