8.02.2009

Thanks for the Memories!
















I had a large gathering at my house...when you are friends with 60 women in a tight knit group it's always a risk to say- hey I am having you all over to my house....b/c while you want to see them all you think- how will I *ever* fit 60 ppl and their families in my house This get together saw only 20 of us or so. I realized after..we never took our group shot. :( But here are some pics from this wonderful gathering of friends. If you haven't hosted one..I highly recommend it...it's well worth the cost...b/c it's PRICELESS to have female bonding....I just kept grinning that MY friends were all over the place at my house..that our kids (some meeting for the first time) loved each other and that it was a well spent weekend. Laughter, friends and love...what more could you want?










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was this really 10 months ago already?!?! Holy cats!! We so need to do this again!!!

Great pictures! (Is that really me?)