3.31.2006

She's too sexy for our boards

no way she's disco dancing ;)
Holy cannoli woman...yeah you are taking it off the boards never to be seen again right? HAHAHAHA

Doncha love technology? I figure it's payback for NOT getting your ticket to Chicago yet. So get on that would ya? My dear friend Anita here teases me that she is coming in to help out with "our" Mom and to visit and then nothing but net. SIGH

And then one day I open my boards to go read and see this image of Anita as her AVATAR and almost fall out of my seat. You totally suck girl you know that right? I mean that adorable face, those kissable lips and that come hither look? Who took this photo? If it was the little one- please bring her with ya ok? I need some pics. :) Dang straight hair of yours..you are too freaking hot for words. Smooches Love! :)

6 comments:

Emma said...

Hubba Hubba!!

Carolyn F said...

It was an awesome picture of Anita. Speaking of Chicago, someone needs to settle dates for the SA get-together.

Anita said...

Oh. My. God. I cannot believe you put my pic on your blog, woman! I will never live it down!!! LOL When will I learn? And do you NOT see the Charlie Brown roundness of my face? I'm telling you, I could be a basketball with lips!
Yeah, I gotta go do that ticket buying thing, huh? Especially before it skyrockets in price. Again. It's going to be one giant pajama party, huh? Do you have enough daiquiri mix?

Anita said...

And yeah, Shona snapped that. Hmmm...have to crack into your blog and erase all signs of that photo.....

Bonni said...

Well Anita, you're gorgeous girl....now come here so I can give ya a big old kiss

Sandra a.k.a. scrapfreak1 said...

yupper shannon doreghty move over because the newest bad girl is anita gotta see ya...