3.04.2006

Children are overrated

Yep I said it....maybe it's cause it is winter still and cold and the kids are all cooped up but they are making me batty....

A thinks throwing a fit guarantees her whatever she wants.....M tells her no and they are like oil and water and K is mouthy. I need a vacation :) Doesn't help that I've been pulling 10 hour days for the business..what the heck. A hobby indeed ;)

We took them to the park today to get the heck outside for a while. Anna slept soundly when we returned. :) I'm ignoring the computer after today and heading to mom's to scrap and watch the OSCARS..it's tradition with us..we dish on all the dresses, etc :)

NO KIDS - repeat after me- NO Kids :) Even though she's mouthy at times she's a doll right? She's a huge help with Miss Nastypants too :) Poor kid...does a lot around here.....no excuse though LOL. Any not feeling very sage so I will just sign off for now. Filling preorders for Basic Grey and Chatterbox and American Crafts can do that to ya. If you haven't ordered that stuff do it soon as it's flying out the door here. Peace and OUT

4 comments:

Carolyn F said...

I kicked all three of mine out this weekend -- I highly recommend it for a brief period of time.

Bonni said...

You better leave my future DIL ALONE...and LMAO at the title of this post...so is the sex :)

Just Say Julie said...

cute pic of K! i just kicked mine and his friends out of the house and into the rain....not in the mood to hear them anymore!

Unknown said...

Love that pic of Katie! Great entry Fee! By the way, TAG! Check out my blog. :D