5.12.2006

I did NOT fall in


Nor did I get blown away by a tornado. LOL Sorry I forgot about my little blog- was busy living life!

I'll give a little recap about my lovely weekend away- followed by the flight delay from hell!

but first photos :) ah this one at left..before I was kissed by one of my friends (must remain nameless- to protect the innocent)..wait I just mentioned me! Anyway look at the same one's finger - gasp.
I got to Nashville pretty much on time from Chgo..was very nervous..pretty much had decided to skip the whole thing LOL But then thought that maybe I shouldn't do that...but the plane was so small I could stand in the center aisle and reach both sides.

So if you've never done a girls weekend - esp with massages, drinking, laughing, crying and shopping- YOU SIMPLY MUST.....I am still rejuvenated from it a few weeks later. I've never laughed so hard or cried so much with these girls...I left a part of myself with them and took on new and daring pieces of all of them with me. It was the best of times. :) Not one bad moment the whole weekend..and none of my kids...ah pure bliss

We plan on doing it every other year and the alternating years will be with families...we had Chels- the martha stewart- never-sat-down type catering to our every whim and they all voted that next year I get to host the family affair LOL

I simply can't wait to see them all again and frankly think we should make our weekends yearly :)

Anyway I am here and alive...the past weeks brought:

-2 new helper bees Carole and Claudeen...god bless their little helping hands
- resolution to a situation at Katie's school- finally after being best friends with this girl and then things going south and this girl bullying katie for months. And today I just spoke with the asst principal again saying that they needed to go to the social worker for conflict resolution. Amazing how they wanted to not do this since there is only 15 days left....
-bought a pair of thongs...don't ask...all a result of my weekend and LUCY :)
-a clean house- I cleaned before the cleaning ppl on wed and the result is a pristine house.,.now to keep it that way with three pigs. :)
-a mother's day brunch at my house..complete with in laws and mom and gram
-the end to my brother and sil's wedding album...hope they like it
-1 measly layout done. 1. SIGH
-work relatively caught up...now it's time to ship kits again
-badge registration for CHA
-orientation for middle school

and now I rest :)

More from me soon.

No comments: