5.22.2006

My week





I am not feeling very chatty LOL A keeps waking up yelling about her phone..the gift she got from her future auntie at the wedding shower! Inspired actually- a princess purse, makeup and phone, etc. She's sound asleep having a temper tantrum..surely you jest????

Anyway it was a beautiful day for the shower.....they took our gifts and the bridesmaids opened them? as we got there- which was a new one for me...and then they put them on display with cards. The food was good and ppl in good moods..except for me.. LOL I don't know - could it have been the lack of sleep from the night before? More than half of my family did NOT recogize me with blonde hair and long curls..lol I can't wait til the wedding.

the kids looked adorable and a would NOT pose for pics with the bridal party without her big sis...sigh I knew that would happen....

I decided to curl A's hair to see if I liked it..so I did and we'll have it done for the wedding (she's the flower girl)..too cute....

My dear, darling hubby did me the biggest favor and went..he didn't even attend OUR bridal shower so this was a major dealio for him :) He looked handsome and sat with Mikey at the guy's table - thanks baby for always being there for me and knowing what I need even if I don't :)

SO the shower itself was at Galleria Marchetti..beautiful place....they used to run the Como Inn - so of course the food was good. We had appetizers and drinks in the courtyard...where Kev's bald head got a nice sunburn...poor sweetie! Then we moved inside for the main part of the shower..which was basically a meal, a toast and then that was it..since the gifts were all done already. K smashed her head HARD on the marquee on the way in.....so after setting her up with ice and aspirin we were ready to have fun. A got that princess purse which taught me to have gifts for A at the wedding..one to get her up the aisle..another one wrapped for photos..since she refused to pose for pictures until someone handed her the shower favor box....then she posed but only in K's arms..which is gonna be hard since she's not in the wedding. Anyway they did awesome..I'll upload some more photos. :) K and Aunt Vicky (the bride) and A and her Uncle David (my brother- the Groom :)


4 comments:

Anita said...

Look at you all. What a gorgeous family! :) Way to go, Kev, going to that thing. I don't even like to go to them. Quite a guy!

Christi said...

you all just look so fantastic!!! And how sweet of your hubby to go to that..I know mine wouldn't have! *snicker*

Just Say Julie said...

that pic with a and your brother is sooo sweet! your hair looks great!

Bonni said...

awwe, adorable photos...and Kev is such a sweetie