6.06.2006

About Me Blog Challenge #1

So they are doing a blog challenge on MY boards..hello..I'm a little slow..figured my blog was neglected so I would catch up and do this! Plus I have some cute layouts to share :)

favorite color: blues and yellows..bright colors

word I most liked to be described as: thoughtful and caring I guess....generous..

best meal I cook: my lasagna is what made Kev fall in love with me..I love to cook so I hope I do things well..mozzarella chicken

favorite dessert: love chocolate cake

favorite book: to kill a mockingbird..for humor the janet evanovich series..one for the money, etcI have TONS of faves though....huge reader!

favorite outfit: used to be my sweats and tee shirt but then Lucy had to go and get me purdy'd up :) So now my peasant tops and jeans with a little jean jacket over it (but I am holding those CROCS)- remind me..they need an entry of their own :)

usually in bed by: 9pm as I lay down with Anna :) Since she gets up at 5am-6am it evens out right?

favorite sounds: rain, music

I wish: anna would go to sleep and sleep through the night each night!

What I crave: sweets right now :)

Surround me with: I'd always say family but ANNA is making me nuts lately....she's playing pixel chix and it's not enough it's loud she's yelling to it over it. So surround me with quiet and sleeping children :) and lots of chocolate ;)

1 comment:

pixleyyy said...

Oh, I'm hungry and mozzerella chicken sounds DIVINE! You'll have to share your recipe sometime so I can give it a try. :)