6.14.2006

Cheap Entertainment

It's amazing how this one little toy - in perfect condition from a garage sale can become a beloved toy in literally 2 min :) But it's true..total cost? $8 and I didn't even buy it - Nana did.
She loves this thing...and it even reminds her to put back the toys when she forgets....put your lipstick where you got it...it talks and the lights light up too. Ah Bliss. I've been a bad blogger again but in my defense I was dealing with vendor issues and separating Prima flowers- hello go plastic please..because the glass is breaking every which way. And then doing subscription. Why so much work? We leave for Arizona tomorrow at 4am. 3 days of driving (24 hours total) and then we get to relax in 115 degree heat and return home a week later :) I'm angling for CABO WABO baby - I might have Kev convinced but he insists on us alone. I really want our kiddies to go too. We'll see who wins out. Katie also had her bday party. Omgoodness....7 girls make a LOT of noise...they stayed up til 4am and were wiped the next day. Mom still made her come down and work in the office (mean mom!). I'll include a shot of her too before I leave!




I can't believe how grown up she looks..everyone says she does not look 11...I am in BIG trouble..look for this and lots of other photos to be scrapped SOON. I love how long her hair is getting btw..I'm so gladI am making her grow it out. She loves having me use the flat iron on it..looks cute..time to put her back into carter's clothes and make her look younger!

Stay out of trouble while I am gone ;) As for Splurges..our #3 blog challenge here : http://www.scrapaddict.com/forum I have to say I get pedicures and my hair colored. I did have a massge for the first time ever in Nashville and could easily be addicted. But my hair being colored is a splurge..so are new bras for the first time in a long time being in the RIGHT size..highly recommend getting fitted. Mine were done at Lane Bryant and my girls are up high again and proud. Love it! Go out and splurge for yourself too.....makes you a happier wife, mother and friend, daughter, etc.

I'll miss you all....any bets on how many layouts I get done? I hope a lot!

4 comments:

Carolyn F said...

love love LOVE the pictures -- I see a layout with Ms. Anna and that beauty mirror! Oh, and btw, my friend here got the picture of the little girl they are adopting from China... they hope to get her late this month or early next month. WooHOO! Have a fabulous vacation!

Anonymous said...

I can see how that makeup mirror is a fave! I would like one of those!

Hope your vacation is out of this world.

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

Aw. You are gone already.. but Katie is GORGEOUS.. Definately will beating those boys away ;) Have a Fantastic Vacation.. and shoot for at least 30 Layouts ;)

Just Say Julie said...

your girls are precious!!

and I hear ya on the hair color - worth every penny that I spend on it!