6.06.2006

3 Obscure facts about me- Blog Challenge #2

Ok folks..check in at http://www.scrapaddict.com/forum so you can visit our Gotta Chat forum and join in the fun ok?

This week's challenge: 3 Obscure facts about me....

Not sure so I'll do a free association list of me:

1. I used to bite my nails
2. I worry about everything
3. I scratch my head when I am nervous
4. I was a HS state soloist and placed 2nd division in the IHSA competition using an Italian opera song
5. I was heavily involved in musical theater in high school
6. I finally got a good nickname at the age of 3o-something- FEE - thanks to my nashville sisters for it.
7. My nickname was Fish in HS..I hated it.
8. I'm the oldest of three and the only girl
9. I am an over achiever and highly competitive

Hope that works! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

pixleyyy said...

Fish ... HA HA HA!!! OK, where in the heck did you get THAT nickname? Fee is much better!

Just Say Julie said...

Fee is a great nickname!