4.25.2006

Nashville or bust babeee

I am leaving town..blowing this pop stand.....i'm a basket of nerves..flying alone (still hate to fly- 17 hrs to china one way did NOT cure me of that) but it's girls weekend and my peeps and me....sigh how could I not go? Plus it's easy to cave and buy a NON-refundable ticket quickly a few months ago and push it out of my mind. Now it's looming.

I've gotten the token gifts for Chels' kids....made my gifts for the girls..and have to pack. I took the easy way out for the kids...bought A some stuff now and will pull it out with my luggage on sun LOL

And have to find stuff for K and M. Otherwise I am sure they'll all be fine..and two nights with NO kids..yay me. Big dilemma..bring scrap supplies or not? My girlfriends are not
scrapping..should I bother? I hope to figure that one out soon because if I have down time I love to scrap! And I love to scrap and can do it at a group gathering no problem :)

So thoughts?

5 comments:

Just Say Julie said...

i'm totally green about a girl's weekend!!

maybe take a mini album or small project to work on while your there in case you get really inspired!

most of all have FUN!

Carolyn F said...

I think Julie hit it well... take something small or stuff to make cards. Have a blast!

Bonni said...

I say go for it...bring some stuff...who knows, maybe you'll get some of them shopping at your store ;)

Christi said...

I never leave home without scrapping supplies...it's like my American Express LOL!!! Hope you have a fantastic time...I would kill for a couple of days with just my friends!

Laura said...

Glad you had a great time Felicia. And it's a good thing you brought scrap supplies since you scrapped! WTG! I haven't heard how your flights were?! Hopefully not too bad!