4.19.2006

Little Brothers Rock!

I've neglected my little blog. Sniff sniff..but I am back with a few posts :) My brother Tom is so nice....I've been sick - with a sinus infection/fever/bronchitis for like 2 months...from Feb 12th...finally went back to the doctor a 2nd time and got more antibiotics. BUT I had Wicked tickets right? I had gotten them as a surprise for K's 11th bday...and sure 'nough I am sick as can be. I was so dizzy....and not feeling well.....

Anyway Tom volunteered to take her...of course they were like 4th row $80 tickets....but she had a great time withUncle T lavishing her with attention and we rescheduled our girls' night out to when I was feeling better. Thanks Tom...you're a peach.

And he'd shoot me if I didn't mention it..but if you are looking for property he's a real estate agent and is a good guy too...call him at 773-616-6488 ;) Public service announcement off!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Too funny! Bet he'll kill you if he sees that! Too bad we're moving south instead of up there or we'd have to use him as our agent! Still, just moving is a PITA. :(