4.19.2006

thank heavens it's OVER


I am not an easter fan..just ain't...but here are my kids.... :) They've been getting on my nerves lately.....hopefully this too shall pass....

Anyway we had a low key event at my mom's..she invited the outlaws....she's nicer than I am..we had ham and potatoes and all the fixings and we had a poker tournament while the kids played bibleopoly with my FIL....and I almost won....we (Nicole and I split the winnings :) Made Tom mad...we are like that...women...split it, get along, etc Not so cutthroat ;)

4 comments:

Christi said...

I am not a huge easter fan either...that whole egg dying thing just gets me all frazzled!!! your kiddies look adorable though!!!

Carolyn F said...

Glad to see you posting again!

Anita said...

Ditto, glad to see you catching your blog up. I so need to after the past two weeks. It's been hell on earth and I need to write it down!

Just Say Julie said...

your kiddos have the greatest smiles!