4.19.2006

1st and last easter egg dyeing

Yep I said it..who the heck thought up this thing? I mean it's bad enough I had no newspaper or wax paper. That should have been a clue to STOP the presses..but with A helping...and then M's friend from next door we've dyed the table red and the chairs a blue. OMG It was a nightmare. I mean seriously. A knocked over the pink dye shortly after we started and I realized that the packing material from Making Memories while waxy on one side was not wax paper..it leaked right onto the table and dyed it a bright pink. So after that and scrubbing for 20 min with 409 M's friend knocks over the green..onto the table, chair and FLOOR. OMG we ran for the cleaner and there is one spot on the table and a lot on the chair from heck that I need to recover anyway.

Here ya go...our reward..again NO more egg dyeing here.

No comments: