4.19.2006

how much is that doggy in the....

don't ask...I am so, so annoyed....mind you the big sister was to be
watching little Miss THANG while I was working in the office...right around the corner from her.
I turned around and I swear big sis was gone for 1 second...and I heard big brother go - uh oh...she drew with crayon on your wall. We've been having issues lately...any ideas on how to stop it?? Anyway when I looked it was a perfectly drawn dog of all things...I mean better than the other two could draw....so now dilemma....mad because she used my WALL or freak out because she has serious talent? It beats the scribbling she's done on walls, doors and dressers.....after this she drew a fish and grass on my bedroom wall..and when I examined my mom's oil painting (one my mom painted btw) I noticed that the duck pond that A's so fond of had a new inhabitant...a large non-scale duck..but a freaking duck nonetheless. SIGH We erased that one off..but this - um found out the hard way that magic eraser does NOT work on builder's paint that is flat. :( Oh well my little artiste....

1 comment:

Anita said...

Well, I can't exactly talk here. I was the one in my family who was always drawing on things I shouldn't. Go, Anna! Muahahaha.