4.19.2006

It was a blue, blue day


Tom says it's too dark...LOL but I adore my new fireplace wall...this is opposite that sunny yellow kitchen below in an older post :) And my family room *will* be a creamy yellow in the same yellow family as the kitchen when I decide to paint it. :)

I love paint and how it makes me feel....M wants a navy blue on his bedroom wall (not! This one required a dark primer..ugh) and K wants polka dots. Oh man they crack me up. Looks nice next to our new IKEA shelving unit..need another to balance poor mitzi )

2 comments:

Anita said...

Hooray for color!!! I hate white walls and I hope whoever rents us a house lets me paint because I'm not sure I can survive a year of white freakin' walls!!

Sandra a.k.a. scrapfreak1 said...

might i suggest the martha stewart ink.. for navy walls.. it's beautiful.. love it.. or sherwin williams diginified.. its a warmer navy.. nice colors.