5.07.2007

Never a dull moment

I'm going to skip ahead a bit and then skip back but this photo SO ties into the eye doctor trip ;) One day K mentioned that she couldn't see....out of one eye at all and then of course the boy had to get in on it too right?
So I called immediately because it's not normal to see nothing out of one eye when the other is covered. Turns out they BOTH needed glasses...nice screening at school...we took them about a year ago for an actual exam but hadn't been back. Anyway M was being driven to school and I didn't want him to get out without knowing someone and I asked if he knew that boy up ahead and he said..well I can't SEE him so how would I know (thereby reminding me I hadn't made an appt yet) - silly boy!



But while we were in there the doctor was laughing his head off because the two kids were goofing off (not the oldest as a hint ;) And Mikey was acting like a holler monkey as Anna said and then he was pretending to be one and then Anna started telling me that you could rip off your skin and drink your blood (what the HECK???!) so I was like..what??! and she says..it's true Daddy said you could! I said that he was in big trouble when we got home...and the doctor says..wait you were here with someone last time....who was it....and i said my husband and he said...life is certainly not dull at your house is it? Um ya think???!

Here are my stinkers :)

1 comment:

Carolyn F said...

Don't feel bad -- my youngest got glasses recently too!