5.07.2007

Two parties in one day

what was I thinking??? I mean seriously...we did Mikey's friend party at Cici's pizza in the am...lots of little boys all rambunctious...demanding more quarters for the arcade games LOL And then Katie's friend party at the Y in the late afternoon...20 kids invited..over half didn't show or RSVP...but the 7 there had a roaring good time. We laughed so hard at them. They smeared frosting on each other's faces...ran around squealing and had a good time. 12 yr olds are FUN :)

But I had a migraine on Sat and couldn't even concentrate at all and didn't get any scrapping done. Then sun we hit the flea market for the furniture for the store...unfortunately it sold while we were at a breakfast there so we missed the piece by about 20 min. :( it was a sideboard that had been built into a home and salvaged...it was long enough and beautiful....mission style wood..and I wanted it for our crop area...oh well...I did get our soda wooden holder for the paint like I saw in Scrapbooks, Etc...can't wait to see all this stuff together!

1 comment:

The Mom said...

I can't wait to see the cool stuff you have in store for the store!!