5.07.2007

The new ScrapAddict



and improved right? ;) The far away photo was for someone who wanted to see the whole center..this is the back..there is an almost fully occupied front part to this building with a service hallway between us all :)
Our new address will be 13717 S Route 30, Suite 147, Plainfield, IL 60544. We won't have phone service til June 28th but then it will be 815-609-5955
I can't wait until the build out is done. We have the *best* contractor- his name is Joe Resendiz and he owns Build All Construction so if you are in the area and need a home built or any project commerically or privately let me know! I highly recommend him!

2 comments:

Anita said...

You know we can't wait until that door opens!

Rina said...

I'm in the area-Plainfield and a friend from another board mention about a new scrapbooking store opening up. I'm so looking forward to the opening so I'll be watching your blog for more info!!!

Rina