9.07.2007

Jump Up Jump Up Jump Down



I know it's some song...which one- I'm not totally sure on....this child has been the one hardest hit by my being gone all the time. I had no idea and didn't see it coming. Anna sure- she's the one who has attachment issues- ie me leaving her...but this dude flies under the radar...I've been trying to make sure he has special attention from us. Sigh....being a parent is hard!


Here he is at the park near Aunt 'Cole's and Uncle Tom's jumping....we passed this same park a few weeks later on the way to eat dinner with Tom and Nic and man there were SO many trees uprooted at the roots from the storm..these were big trees. We lucked out because while the "mircoburst/tornado" went through here - we are too new and don't have the trees and stuff like other areas.


Anyway.....I love the look on his face here....just pure joy! My action boy!

No comments: