9.06.2007

Talk about NEGLECT





My poor blog...I'm so sorry..I've saved tons of pics now to get caught up. I'll try and work on it some each night!





We caught up with Austin Powers at CHA who was thrilled to have an Austin sandwich and if I recall totally propositioned JEN :) Who kindly let the poor dude down. He was perfect to his accent and those teeth!!!!










CHA recap....man was it FUN.....it's work too spending all that money ;) But the laughter...I have some pics I'll post here. I was so very lucky to have old friends and meet new ones (jen) and just have a great time. And this time was extra special because I had Bonni here for an extra week....and yes you'll get a glimpse of what that looks like..aka when Bonni Runs Scrap Addict ;)



Ah yes.....Bonni...my love...when we leave Bonni to run Scrap Addict...this is what happens. We have her with a myriad of eye colors too. SIGH and yet i still adore her! Miss you loads babe!






And we had to invoke the what happens with ScrapAddict at CHA stays at SA but I'll share some photos next which will explain to all.






The SA Angels..as dubbed by Bonnaroo....aka SF :) Mom had to be goofy but that's what makes this so lovable! :)
More to come in a bit!

2 comments:

The Mom said...

You could post the "elsie" photo, it was so horribly blurry no one would be able to tell it was me!! LOL!! I was nice to meet you in the flesh too!! :)

Carolyn F said...

ROFLMAO -- now I wish I had been there!!!