9.06.2007

Our summer vacation



It's school time now but we are behind....with the store opening we haven't had too much of a summer but I'm proud to say that we've made sure the kids have had sleepovers- numerous ones---fun swimming and fun outings. We've been down to see Uncle Tom and Aunt Nicole for lunch...I loved taking the kids to the local park there...we got some great shots of them in the water area. Mikey showed us what eating a whole box of lemonheads looked like ;) BOYS...and we have just hung around here mainly enjoying each other's company.


I'm glad it's fall though...hard to reconcile the 90 degree days with the September date.

One of my fave summer shots was one of Mikey proving what a good influence Aunt Bonni was when she was in. The kids got to spend one on one time with her and Anna loved goofing around with her but I'm pretty sure that Mikey was her buddy the whole time. Don't tell him I said so though. I can't wait to have more time to mess around with the camera....I love it..it takes such crisp clear shots....I'm gonna be so sad when I upgrade it. The flash already doesn't pop up anymore and I don't want to send it in. :(


1 comment:

Carolyn F said...

LOL -- yep, he's hung out with Bonni!