11.30.2005

2 Know me is 2 Love me

Okay so Bonnaroo made me do this...and Annette threatened Bonnaroo although if I have to say that sweet thing wouldn't threaten anyone...so alas here I am! Bonnaroo you forgot Bonehead and Dodohead

2 - names you go by: Can I do it by decade? ;) Felicia, Fee, Sue (don't ask...:), Fish (teenage years...yuck), Licia (when I met Kev..didn't stick), Hey you, Mom, Tom's Sister, leesha, bitch, meanie (anna calls me this a lot) Dododhead (thanks auntie Bonni!)
2 - parts of your heritage: Good thing there are only TWO parts: Italian (the one I identify most with. Sicilian to be exact and Polish.
2 - things that scare you: being in the house alone and death
2 - of your everyday essentials: my laptop and phone calls from Bonehead
2 - of your favorite bands or musical artists: Dave Matthews Band and Weezer
2 - favorite songs: Hollaback Girl and One Sweet World
2 - things you want in a relationship (other than real love): well I already have a great relationship ;) So um good times and laughter, honesty, hot romance...etc
2 - physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex): Smile for sure and eyes...Kev has the bluest eyes
2 - of your favorite hobbies: Cooking and scrapbooking...acting, singing, reading....
2 - things you want really badly: um to be thin? and Bonni's dh to be home safe please!
2 - places you want to go on vacation: Hineysville, Jorjaw..and um the east coast! Rhode Island
2 - things you want to do before you die: get two rockers- one for me and bonni and we'll chew the fat when our teeth fall out. :) And um travel the world maybe.
2 - ways that you are stereotypically a chick: My emotions for sure and um my tata's (as gram would say)
2 - things you are thinking about now: nothing much since anna is literally sitting on my head pulling my hair and um sleeping
2 - stores you shop at: baby gap and um scrapaddict :)
2 -people I would like to see take this quiz: Mom since she accidentially got a blog and Tom since he should do it too!

3 comments:

Bonni said...

Now that's a LOVELY visual...chewing fat with NO teeth..LMAO :)

pixleyyy said...

Wahoo! Glad to see you take the quiz too. And no, I did not threaten miss Bonnie ... would I ever do that?!? Well, maybe ...

Carolyn F said...

You are a RIOT.