11.29.2005

What I did on my Summer vacation


Ok really it's not summer but more of a fall vacation...anyway we left while I was sick...got there and Katie got sick and then Kev on the way back..but somewhere along the way I- yes me- did 35 layouts! I am so proud of myself....it's so hard to find scrapping time here when I am home. I've uploaded and probably broken the gallery by now but there are two that aren't out for public eyes...sneak peeks if you will of our upcoming kits. I'll share ONE today. Hahaha
Look at her...my newest favorite layout!

Isn't he adorable? This is the sneak peek!

3 comments:

Bonni said...

Great LOs girl, BEAUTIFUL!!

Carolyn F said...

Oh my, love that stamp/genuine article... is that some of the Tuesday Techniques stamps???

Just Say Julie said...

LOVE the layouts!!