11.28.2005

Just another manic Monday...



Except it's not that manic I guess :) The rain was falling as I woke up this am. I hate rain in the winter....cause it's cold and dreary and just BLAH. I love when my 10yr old dd hands me papers from school 1 min before she's to leave. Turns out she's in a fundraiser and all monies to be turned in TOMORROW for the American Heart something or other. Oh man! So I tell her that um thanksgiving would have been an *awesome* time to ask for donations...but we'd try. LOL The 7yr old ds hands me one sheet reminding me his paperwork for this fundraiser is due but he's never given me the original sheets. Kids!

So I suppose since I mini-complained about dh last time I should um maybe praise him a bit? He taught me this weekend how to hang blinds..so I was at Mom's house one whole day working my tail off helping her get the house set up more. I say more because when she moved in I killed myself over 2 days unpacking her. Now her housewarming party is coming- this Sat and I am working like a dog again getting pictures hung, etc. So I hope that the cake she is ordering says: HAPPY BIRTHDAY. It is my bday next week. Sigh 34. Yuck.

Why the stress? Well that little business..the one that would be my hobby seems to be doing me in! Seriously...subscription is getting bigger and bigger- nearing 100 and we have added two more subscriptions ( kids and altered). Do I love doing it? I don't know..I'm good at picking kits...I like that part...but sometimes everything else is overwhelming! It'd be easier if we had a brick and mortar location with employees to help pick up the slack. Like with order packing, kit packing, paperwork, etc Hmm more food for thought.

Oh yeah..besides hanging blinds (see it really is ramblings of the inane!) Kev for xmas and my bday (and my anniversary) Happy Annibirthmas! - got me an Ipod..the new one....with video and all this other stuff..but truly I just wanted HIS ipod...minus most of his music (Rush- puleeze). So he was nice enough (puleeze again the man was getting a brand new ipod -snicker) to delete his music base and fix mine up. You should have seen me jamming around the house with my headphones on (oops his..I stole his cause they were nicer).

So we celebrated 11 years on 11/13. Sometimes I think rut and then sometimes he surprises me so much. My Annibirthmas got more gifts this year. He got me the hallmark ornaments I wanted (yes I wrote buy or die on the catalog ;) and then I was telling him on the day before Turkey day that I have asked for 11 years for pots and pans with nary a one given. And the sweetheart actually bought me some...I have no idea why..just because I guess....

And the biggest reason I adore my dh? This year after complaining about 10 tubs of xmas stuff to drag upstairs actually set up the larger tree with the kids. He knows it's my most FAVORITE time of the year and he never helps with the tree...so I about cried when I saw it. awwww......after all these years...he's still the ONE! I mean without a doubt the one who does it for me. None of us are perfect but he's absolutely perfect for me. I love you babe!

5 comments:

Bonni said...

awwwe, how sweet, what did he want? :)

Unknown said...

Awww...that is so sweet Felicia! That photo of Kevin and AG is so stinkin' adorable! :)

Briana said...

Cool you got an IPOD. I got one too and love it. Your little dd is so cute with hubby. Love the new photos you are posting.

Fee said...

Briana..I am IPOD addicted :) isn't she cute? She got hurt and wanted Daddy!

Carolyn F said...

OMG Felicia you are a RIOT. I want an iPod too!!!