11.27.2005

You have got to be kidding me?!


Ok so it took me an hour! to get this far and I can't get my photo into my profile..instead it's larger than life in here. LOL Well I'll get the hang of this eventually right? I have one annoyed person on my left looking over my shoulder sighing loudly every two freaking seconds and another one at my other side saying...Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy...candy, candy, candy, candy? And then climbs on my keyboard to ask why not. Um it's 10:20 pm that's why - go to bed. It's up to you to figure out which is my 2 year old and which is my dh!

Off to figure out more photos....
Here is a recent layout....of my three darlings. :) The 100% spoiled refers to being able to be their mom! aww...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah Felicia, you're blogging! :D Now I can keep up with you even better. ;) I love that layout by the way. Also, if you ever want to check out my blog, just click on my name and it'll take you to my profile.

Just Say Julie said...

Love it!! That layout is gorgeous!

Bonni said...

WooHoo...there you are :)