11.30.2005

Ipods, kits and bone tired

Ok maybe not in that order.....today I dropped the pip squeak off at her Nana's house to play. She had a blast playing there all day. She'll cry and give me a hard time when I leave and then she rules the roost. I heard that Tom woke up and played with her, let her feed the fish and she had a great time.

Me I had every intention of heading to exercise class but I am like a child who is ADHD when it comes to that...so I just ignored that and worked all day on picking kits and packing the Design team kits and orders. Oy vey. Took me til now to get done. But at least January is ready to ship in a day or so. But tomorrow I am so excited I am CLEANING this pig sty if it kills me. And I realized belatedly that we have Messy Masterpieces tomorrow am...A loves that class..it's Miss Cathy this and Miss Cathy that. :)

I flooded our gallery at ScrapAddict with the 35 layouts I did..felt good to upload them so I can maybe get them in albums sometime this year. Hopefully. I'll leave you all with another sneak peek..this time of a Feb kit. Ooh la la :) My week appears to be pretty boring as yet...I'll have to update after mom's big housewarming. Uncle Ron is in...it'll be good to see him again. Gosh I better clean..he's IN. Yikes...ok now I am fretting over this...you *know* my neighbors ONLY ring that doorbell when the house is at it's groddiest...why is that?

Ok and if any of my peeps are reading this....welcome to Jess and Tammy on our altered DT... see I can be sneaky when I want to be (it's easier when Freak isn't around scouting out things going on ;) COME BACK FREAKIE it just ain't the same without you there!

Peace out folks....more from me in a sec.

1 comment:

Bonni said...

Get some rest girl, it will be better tomorrow!