11.28.2005

Grey's Anatomy- *sigh*


I mean come on - need I say more? It's great! The drama and twists and turns. :) Dr McDreamy is just that. Speaking of McDreamy...my dearest friend Bonnaroo is married to *the* dreamiest man alive - next to mine :) I call him Sarg McDreamy (poor guy!) Here's his picture!

He's got the hardest job in the world- serving in Iraq for the US....aren't they the *cutest* couple? You can totally tell he adores her which makes him all that and a bag of chips.

As for my own McDreamy? I call him Techno McDreamy....and I adore this photo I just uploaded from our vacation. Look at those baby blues and that hint of mischief. Fantasic!

3 comments:

Bonni said...

OMG'sh you NUT...Look at that double chin on that girl...boy she is lucky to have such a McDreamy Hottie for a hubbie ;)

pixleyyy said...

Too funny! Love the pic of your hubby, but the one of Bonni & her hubby is adorable!

Carolyn F said...

Love it!