11.30.2005

Bonnaroo I sure LOVE YOU


I'm a poet and I didn't know it. Seriously folks...she's the biggest doll who *ever* lived...the day she joined my site was the luckiest day in the world for me.

It's like she said on her blog..you meet someone and just click...I mean it was like that from day 1 with us. She was a scream on the phone and we were lucky enough to meet up soon after...and it means so much to me that my bestest friend (next to Kevin) is someone that isn't just an internet friend (although I have close friends that way too). :) We've gone through quite the year together and it's only made us closer friends. She's the sister I begged my dang mom for - for like years....and I adore her. And hey she's married to Sargent McDreamy so that ain't half bad either.

Here's our horrid ROCK ON DUDE picture together. She is gonna get it when her family comes in for vacation this summer...I'm keeping my camera at the ready at ALL times ;)

Love you sweetheart..thanks for being such an AWESOME friend! *hey Kathy..see my curly hair. :) It's really LONG now :) Best photo of me for now

1 comment:

Bonni said...

ROCK it Sista