9.21.2006

Death to Smoochy


or death by layouts ;) I have a few more I want to share...not sure which ones to start with. And this blog is acting tempermental. Kev got a new toy..that's one layout I need to share and lucky you- it just HAPPENS to be a sneak peek of an upcoming kit! And then one on our trip to the apple orchard..fun time...it really was a wonderful day..and then a layout of Katie that I fussy cut again and my new favorite layout :) Hmm I'll do them in bits and pieces maybe :)

Depending on how much y'all nag me!

Hmm do I share more than one here? Do I huh, huh? Do I sound like Bonni? Do I ? LOL it's the curls..we can't help how we are you know!

Ok maybe ONE more for now..which one..decisions, decisions.... ok so this is the one I meant..with more fussy cutting...it also shows you that colors are not just boy/girl ones..this paper just screamed to me to be put with this photo..probably cause her jacket is beige ;) So my night tonight...well it's GREY's anatomy and I stupidly scheduled us to work. Duh! :) But we'll muddle through and I've tivo'd it...I love my PVR (for us Dish network ppl) what did I do with the tv before I could pause it? LOVE it! We've been swamped in preorders arriving all the time..I can't wait til we can catch our breath a little....and we totally rearrange the store..I mean moved tons of stuff and everything's a jumble these days..can't wait to get some more organization done down there! Ok that's it for now..will sign on again in a few days with more sneaks :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy, cow, the fussy cut is so perfect! And I love the ride on mower, or "Forrest Gump mower" as it's called in our house. My DH would be jealous if he saw!

Briana said...

Love the sneak peaks. Your daughter looks a lot like you (IMHO) and I love that pic. I love our DVR too! I love being able to tape my programs in case the baby wakes, etc.