9.04.2006

You know it's bad/Lia Sophia/and Katie's first dance!


when they make you do word verification when you click on image and give me some bs about how I might be hijacking this blog ROFLMBO Oh man..maybe I should quit..nah......

So Mom is selling Lia Sophia jewelry...if you'd like to do a party of her please email her or me....she's at siggy2@sbcglobal.net She loves what she does and I love the jewelry. I just did a show for her and earned $300 worth of jewelry..and you can do a book party too!

And the last thing..Katie had her FIRST boy/girl dance for the whole middle school 2 days after she started...I was hyperventilating as was another mom..we sent them off together..with strict rules and another mom there watching them ;) And of course SHE loved it...me- not so much. Not looking forward to the next few years!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of Lia Sophia jewelry... throw a catalog in my next box if you think about it.

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

aww.. there is your Mom ;) Tell her I said Hey ;)