9.04.2006

More CHA stuff




Hey I am behind...this dumb blog was broken forEVER! Here are some more. I particularly love Linda fondling MY personal scrap stuff LOL

For the first time ever I brought Katie with me....she was a wildwoman doing make and takes with Mom for the first day..by day 2 she was WORN out and bored. :) She hung out with Jess (I think her personal idol!) and had a great time though overall.

The Chatterbox Guys were so jealous that we kept taking pics w/the My Mind's Eye Guys..so we had to share the love :) Even Jess got out from BEHIND the camera on that one...

I think we even broke Linda of thinking how much fun it was!


I love the picture of the DT...I must have been working on that first order with Janet at Am Crafts at the time. It's amazing how stressed I am and it's only the first booth. Of course the bagpipe playing dudes walking through scared the beejesus out of me as did my mom after she picked up her motorized cart..she came whipping around the corner on TWO wheels....Lance was having a laughing fit over the site of her yelling..outta my way ;)

Overall a fun time...I was with a HUGE entourage so I didn't get to spend as much time with any of them that'd I have liked to. CHA is a horrid busy time for me with placing orders and such but at least there is plenty to see and do to amuse yourselves...right? I hope? LOL

1 comment:

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

LOL! I need a new do... glad that you finally got to upload some pictures ;)